Location: This course can be run either at your office or at our Milton Park, Oxfordshire site (for up to 10 attendees).
On this course you will learn how to use AWARD® most effectively to support your procurement project activities. You will gain the knowledge you need to make decisions about how to best deploy AWARD® and ensure that the procurement process runs smoothly.
With a ‘hands-on’ approach and interactive classroom teaching, this course includes the completion of exercises in AWARD®. It is delivered in two distinct parts, relating to different points in the procurement lifecycle.
Part 1 is delivered at the beginning of the planning stage to ensure you have full awareness of the AWARD® functionality before making key decisions about how you'll exchange information with bidders and undertake their evaluation.
Part 2 covers the stage just before the actual supplier selection activities start and ensures you are able to adminster AWARD® before it is used in a live environment.
• Procurement team members responsible for delivering an evaluation process using AWARD®
• Procurement team members involved in the day-to-day management or administration of their supplier selection activities
• Supplier selection project managers or administrators
• Procurement officers considering using AWARD®
• Understanding key AWARD® concepts
• Managing the evaluation process
• Managing issues and clarifications
• Enabling fast and dynamic access to evaluation documentation
• Producing reports to support decision-making and negotiations
• Producing and managing audit trails in AWARD®