Location Milton Park, Oxfordshire
Reporting to the Marketing Manager and working closely with the sales team, the candidate will be passionate and knowledgeable about digital marketing. They’ll have experience of successfully driving brand awareness and engagement through cross-platform digital campaigns and be looking to apply this to a new challenge.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a real difference in strengthening the Commerce Decisions brand and market presence, as part of our growth agenda both in the UK and internationally.
The role will focus primarily on digital marketing activities and analysis, including management and execution of our email automation activity via Pardot, optimising our use of Salesforce and keeping the website up to date.
Key responsibilities include:
- Executing well designed campaigns that deploy the latest digital marketing tactics to drive awareness and engagement of our brand and products globally
- Assisting in the development and implementation of our digital strategy
- Maintenance and continued development of our website
- Executing and optimising automated email marketing campaigns (Pardot), including building and editing templates, managing content, executing and reporting
- Creating optimised campaign landing pages, testing and tracking performance
- Encouraging engagement and raising brand awareness through social channels (LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Reporting on digital campaigns and making recommendations for enhancing results
- Monthly reporting and reviewing of website performance (including Google Analytics and Lead Forensics) and making recommendations for enhancements (including SEO)
- Supporting the sales team with best practice use of Salesforce and LinkedIn
- Scheduling, facilitating, recording and editing webinars as part of our wider content marketing strategy
- Providing support to internal communications and staff engagement activities
The ideal candidate will:
- Be educated to degree-level, or equivalent through experience
- Have experience in delivering successful digital marketing campaigns and activities
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be confident and knowledgeable at using and managing Pardot, Salesforce, Lead Forensics and Google Analytics (or similar)
- Be motivated, enthusiastic, and able to see tasks through to conclusion with minimal supervision – but knowing when to seek guidance
- Be passionate about marketing, communications and digital engagement, with an interest in new technologies, platforms and channels
- Be a great collaborator who can engage and enthuse multiple stakeholders, encouraging information and resource sharing to gain maximum effect for the business
- Be an excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- Have exemplary and up-to-date IT skills, including use of ‘standard’ desktop packages
- Be able to edit artwork files and photos and create on-brand graphics within Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop and InDesign) for use across our marketing collateral (desirable but not essential)
- Experience in more specialist software such as Prezi, video editing and HTML/CSS skills would also be a bonus.
The focus is primarily on the digital marketing elements of the role, which are vital to the company’s growth, but the ideal candidate will be flexible and willing to ‘pitch in’ where required. This is a full-time rolled based within our Milton Park office, but the successful candidate will need to be able to travel (by car) on occasion as required.
A competitive salary, private health insurance, 25 days’ leave per annum and participation in a company bonus plan are offered. The company offers an excellent benefits package, including access to the full range of benefits provided by our parent company, QinetiQ Ltd. Whilst all staff are expected to focus on providing the highest levels of professionalism and adopt a flexible, can-do attitude, we also have a culture of having fun and place importance on work-life balance.